Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
The 3 H’s
of India by
– Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
– A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
– A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are
– Our special blend maintains the
warmth of a wool sock
but without the itch!
– The durability of our yarn means these socks will outlast any adventure you take them on
Velvety Soft and Warm
– Perfect for curling up with a book or relaxing around a campfire
– Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
To learn more read the
In between sizes? Round down, as socks will stretch.
All prices are in
Find out how to get
Knitting is a part of everyday life for expert artisans.
Ladies have been seen doing so while walking a cow, balancing a bucket of water on their head or laughing with friends around cups of chai.
from above 10,000 feet (3,080 meters)
above sea level in sky-high mountain villages, winters in the Himalayas are no joke (to this day!) Many moons ago, when the snows fell, travel became completely impossible and prevented people from leaving their villages (this still occurs). With abundant time, crackling fires and cold feet, the Himalayan people began using their knitting talents to create warm socks full of elaborate designs.
As time moved on, knitting, as well as these designs, became a cultural mainstay in the homes of almost all Himalayan families. The patterns are passed down through the creation of socks and every Fazl products helps to preserve these designs for generations to come!
The Junglee Design
– The Junglee socks are blue and cream with pink, gray, and green details. They contain the traditional Himalayan pattern of
jurra hua gow (linked pendant),
which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
Many of us grew up dreaming about owning a fleet of unicorns and sadly, this deeply impaired our road to self-actualization—here is the next best thing! Socks you
wear if you were riding a unicorn (or commanding a fleet of them!) So take a walk on the wild side—it’s your time to shine.
Our socks are hand-made by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in colour and pattern details from those seen in our photos. The overall colour scheme and design will remain very similar.